The logo is the very foundation of your business.
All great companies that you can think of have a memorable logo and unique logo. McDonald’s, Pepsi, Starbucks, Google, Facebook and Hopping Mad Designs all have a identity that is enduring in ones mind. They are catchy, unforgettable and unique in every sense of the word. How often do you look at one of these logos and it is instantly recognisable. Well, thats what Hopping Mad Designs wants to do for your business. We want to design a brand for your company that will last the test of time. A brand that truly reflects who you are, your personality and the character of your business.
As a graphic design studio we understand how important the power of perception is and for this reason we strive to design you an identity that has its own sense of individuality. Whenever we are tasked to design a new identity we ensure that the end product is a result of many hours of intensive research, exploring different design options, fonts, typographical applications and colour variations ensuring that you are given a brand that is exceptional in design.
Many new businesses starting out are unaware of the process to create an identity. We demystify the process for you and break it down into an easy to understand manner. From briefing stage through to delivery of final artwork we partner with you ensuring that the end result is what you were expecting. Obviously we will come up with a few edgier design styles for you that you were probably not expecting but this is part of the fun and part of the process of exploring options and design avenues that you probably never thought of. Pushing the design boundaries is what we love.
We create logos and identities for businesses that scream individuality that are just begging to be applied to other marketing pieces such as business cards, letterheads, envelopes, websites and any other piece of communication material that your business may need. At the end of the day if you love your new logo, then we have done our job. See some examples of great logos we have created here.
Why should you choose Hopping Mad Designs for your logo design?
- We really listen at briefing stage. When you ring us up and inquire about getting a logo designed we encourage you to come in for a face to face meeting. This way we are able to learn a little bit about you, your business and what your thoughts and expectations are on your new identity design. This way we are on-brief for the very beginning ensuring a smoother design process.
- All our designers are university trained graphic design veterans. They have been working for many years in the industry and have designed and developed heaps of logos for many varied businesses both large and small. This means that you are will be working with professional people who know their trade and can offer you design advice and alternatives from their wealth of experience. Our team are not afraid to challenge you (in a respectful way) so you dont settle for for the easy ‘design path’ or mediocre options.
- At Hopping Mad we present many initial brand design style options for you to choose from. We are not overly precious when it comes to your design feedback but rather welcome your involvement and are happy to implement any design amends you may have to get the project across the line. We like to think of this as a partnership and working closely with you at each stage of the design process will mean that you are 100% happy with the final logo presented.
- Once you have your new brand we are able to develop this further across all your marketing and communication material. We have a great relationship with many printers so we are able to print manage your stationery as well and al you have to do is sit back and wait for it to arrive. We can offer you a premium print service using PMS colours or for the more budget conscious we are able to offer you a CMYK cheaper (but still great) alternative.
- At the end of the project you own all the intellectual property associated with the logo. Yes we did design it, and yes we are attached to it, but as a rule we hand over all final artwork files to you and you have full ownership of them.
- A style guide is a set of design rules and standards that must be applied to any graphic design work. It provides uniformity and a solid design fabric that must be adhered to each and every time that any design work is carried out. hopping MAD designs can design a full style guide for your you once the identity has been approved.
- You deal directly with your allocated graphic designer. You never deal with a suit ensuring that design feedback or ideas are never lost in translation. We don’t fluff around with expensive account managers, you deal with one person who gets to know you, your business and your expectations. This means that we can pass on all the savings to you. We are lean in our operation, but heavy on service and delivery.
- We guarantee what we do. We stand by our work so if you are not completely 100% satisfied with your logo we will find out why and if we are off brief we will continue with the design process till you are completely happy. Simple as that. Our job is to ensure that we deliver the absolute best designs that we can. No clients are too large or businesses too small. We dont have a preferential treatment philosophy. We treat each and every job/client equally and take pride in the fact that we are able to hand over our identity designs to thrilled clients.
If you are thinking about getting a new identity for your business or you think its time for a brand refresh please give us a call here at Hopping Mad Designs so we can get that design brief from you on 02 9360 8514 or email us: email@example.com
Design. Function. Performance.
• Customised, original design
• Websites that perform
• Content you can manage
Creating. Communicating. Selling.
• Clear communication
• Strong and creative design
• Effective execution
Original. Creative. Powerful.
• Bespoke design creations
• Reflective of your brand
Creative. Impact. Sales.
• Conceptual design
• Copywriting that performs
• Design that sells
Forefront. Customised. Precise.
• Leading-edge technology
• Content management
• Budget conscious
Logic. Function. Performance.
• Consumer engaging
• Delivering conversions
• Customised solutions
Easy. To. Use.
• Robust, stable environment
• Flexible solutions
• Working for you
Research. Traffic. Results.
• Page 1 rankings
• Content development
• Social media management