If you are after a great way to connect with your current customer base or if you are looking at attracting new customers then a newsletter is a cost effective, easy and fast solution for your business. Newsletters can either be delivered in print format or electronically. Both are great ways to reach out to your customers to let them know about company news, updates, special products, new staff or just some interesting industry specific facts.
Hopping Mad Designs has vast expertise and knowledge in the niche field of newsletter design, and we are happy to be able to help you conceptualise, design and produce a stylish and interesting newsletter that targets your customer base.
If you want to create and disperse regular say quarterly printed newsletters, or whether you are wanting to send online digital newsletters via email, or blast them out through a newsletter software platform such as Mail Chimp or Sales Force, we are here to help you design a world class newsletter that can be recycled or customised based on a particular brief. See some more examples of our newsletter and brochure design work here.
Why You Business Should Be Using Newsletter Campaigns.
There are now many ways to stay in touch with your customer base. With the advent of the digital age a printed newsletter may seem some what out dated by today’s standards. Perhaps even a little behind the times. However, newsletters seem to have remained a popular way to communicate. Popular enough that they have evolved and crossed the boundary into the digital format. There are still many industries that like to use the printed format to stay in touch. Large companies for example use printed newsletters to keep employees informed of company updates, company achievements and milestones as well as touching base with customers on a regular basis. This is still an effective way to communicate and at the end of the day a lot of people like nothing better than to hold a physical piece of paper and have a good read. For this reason a well designed and well written newsletter is a great public relations and marketing exercise for your business or company. At Hopping Mad Designs we can help you design and produces a newsletter for both printed and digital formats.
- Newsletters are a great way of grounding your business. People are constantly being bombarded with information. This is happening so fast that if you receive an email you often delete it before you even open it. This is compounded by the social media phenomena. There are just so many media platforms to choose from that it is now becoming quite difficult to disseminate information. Question arise like; who do you trust?, is the information i am getting real or is it spam?, who is actually writing the content and where did they get this content from?. The more you actually look into this the more you realise that most of what is out there is just recycled from some other place. This is why a newsletter is so important for your business. Your customers can physically see that it has your branding and it comes from your email address, adding legitimacy and credibility. Even getting a physical newsletter delivered in the mail personally addressed to you means adds the ‘privilege factor’ meaning that you are more inclined to open it and read it. Customers will appreciate the fact that you have gone to all the trouble of compiling a newsletter and might therefore be inclined to be just that much more loyal to your brand or product.
- Newsletters Enforce your Brand. We well designed newsletter can have a huge impact on your audience. If for example, you have a new product line or service that you want your customers to know about a well designed page in your newsletter can put the spot light on this product/service. Although people might only glance over it, they will remember this newsletter and the article when it comes to making that all important buying decision.
- Newsletters are awesome for staff morale. Internal newsletters are always read by company employees. Its a great morale booster if you highlight a particular employee who has done something special or telling the story of an employees work history. It gets people more involved with the company and may help company retention rates. Another great morale booster is if the company does something for a charity and wants its staff to know. A newsletter is an awesome medium in getting this information out there.
- A company newsletter can mean the difference between winning new business or not. If a potential customer chances to read your newsletter and likes what is written you may just be awarded the next big contract that he/she is in charge of. You never know who will read your newsletter and you never know when it may pay dividends but it is a powerful marketing tool and should always be incorporated into part of your marketing mix.
- By getting people to sign up to your newsletters via your website you are actually building a database of people that you can continually stay in touch with. Obviously they are able to opt out if they prefer but its a good marketing ploy to get people onto your database with perhaps a give away or an incentive to join.
What Hopping Mad Designs can do for you
With the vast amount of design companies around Australia, you may be asking yourself why you should pick Hopping Mad Designs for your next newsletter design.
The answers are simple:
- We are a creative design studio so we are able to come up with the necessary innovative design that will get peoples attention. We know that you only have a few seconds before the newsletter is binned, so our graphic designers have the skill and where with all to grab their attention instantly. We know all about headlines, subject line grabbers, and striking imagery. We know that if all these dont come together then the newsletter will be deleted.
- We are able to advice and help you with the copy writing. It has to be brief, to the point and interesting. It has to add value to their reading experience and this can only be done through clever copy. At Hopping Mad our writing team has been involved with hundreds of print and digital newsletter campaigns, each one adding value to the company’s bottom line.
- We are able to implement a digital newsletter campaign on very tight budgets. We design the template for you to populate and train you how to send it out via the email blasting systems. This is an extremely cost effective method and can be implemented very quickly. In fact once you have mastered this technique you can send newsletters out when ever you want. Once you have the template the only reason you need to come back to us is for any design changes or format amends.
- If you are time poor we can manage your newsletter campaign for you. All you need to do is provide us with a basic outline of what you want you want and we can do the rest. We can write all the copy, choose appropriate imagery and graphics, manage your database of clients and in turn manage the sending out of the newsletters. In most cases this is done on a quarterly based, but we are very flexible around your timings and distribution.
- We will protect your brand. As a design studio Sydney we know that branding is critical and in the design of the newsletter we will ensure that we follow brand guide lines or a style guide. We will never alter or tamper with your brand always ensuring consistency amongst all your communication material. Even if we did not create your identity we will adopt the style created and implement this in our take on the design of the newsletter.
- As a design company we have an awesome relationship with many printers and are able to get very competitive print and newsletter distribution quotes. Once the design is approved we can manage the whole print process for you as well as ensuring that they are mailed out to your client base. We can handle both small and large print runs depending on your requirements.
- If we are designing the newsletter in HTML digital format our programmers are the best around, meaning that you get a newsletter that has clean code that open on most web browsers, avoiding the likelihood of it going to the spam folder.
- Another critical component of newsletter design is the ability to individually address each an every one of your clients in your newsletter database. Hopping Mad will train you in how to build a customer profile of your clients, which will allow you to then bring in the content so that each newsletter is customised with their name, address and any other information you want.
If after reading this you would like to learn a little bit more about how we can help you integrate newsletters into your marketing strategy; both though print and electronic then please call us at Hopping Mad Designs on 02 9360 8514 or contact us here.
It is a lot easier that it seems and we can get your next campaign off and running very quickly.
Design. Function. Performance.
• Customised, original design
• Websites that perform
• Content you can manage
Creating. Communicating. Selling.
• Clear communication
• Strong and creative design
• Effective execution
Original. Creative. Powerful.
• Bespoke design creations
• Reflective of your brand
Creative. Impact. Sales.
• Conceptual design
• Copywriting that performs
• Design that sells
Forefront. Customised. Precise.
• Leading-edge technology
• Content management
• Budget conscious
Logic. Function. Performance.
• Consumer engaging
• Delivering conversions
• Customised solutions
Easy. To. Use.
• Robust, stable environment
• Flexible solutions
• Working for you
Research. Traffic. Results.
• Page 1 rankings
• Content development
• Social media management