CORPORATE EVENT DESIGN
Give your corporate event the design edge that lifts it to the next level.
Hopping Mad Designs provides creative and unique designs for the promotion and execution of a corporate event. We can manage every detail from the marketing, promotional, communication and sales collateral that will compliment your next corporate event.
If you are looking for a design company that can work with your existing brand to deliver a range of world class communication design pieces, then Hopping Mad Designs is the right company for your business.
What can Hopping Mad Designs bring to your next corporate event?
- The Corporate Theme. No event or conference can be a success without a theme. You need to create a story or style to be carried across all your communication material. If you have a product, service, success story or statement that you need to get across, Hopping Mad Designs has the team that can deliver. As a graphic design studio, we are experts at taking your design brief and what you want to achieve for the event, and translating this into a successful design theme. Our process is simple. We get a thorough understanding of what you are trying to achieve with the event and come up with several design style options for your to choose from. Getting this right is pivotal in the success or failure of the event. People need to feel inspired by what they see and its our job as veterans in the graphic design and event design industry to come up with a identity that captures the essence of what you are trying to convey.
- Brochures, flyers and pamphlet design. Getting the message out there to your potential clients through printed material has always been a great way of marketing your business. Hopping Mad can design and print manage any style brochure that you are wanting for your next event and even offer paper stock sample suggestions. Because we have been in the graphic design industry for over 15 years we have developed a great relationship with a number of printers and are able to source competitive print quotes for you as well. Our team of graphic designers are great at getting the design brief from you are developing up a range of print collateral for your next event. The choice is yours A4, A5, single or double sided, just let us know the format and we will design a brochure for you that will reflect your business style, personality and probably be better than what your competition has. If you don’t have any images or content its not a problem. We are able to source appropriate images as well as organise appropriate content with the help of our in house team of copy writers. All we need is a basic design brief and an idea of what you are trying to communicate and we can handle the rest.
- Stand up Banners. These are great if you are at a conference or at a show and want to attract some attention. The most common type of banner is a stand up or pull up banner. They are durable, compact and easy to move around from event to event. Hopping Mad Designs can design and produce a great looking banner for your next event. We like to keep event collateral all the same so if we have designed up a theme or we are following a style guide then we make sure that this is incorporated in the banner design.
- Invitation Design. This is one of the most over looked parts of the whole corporate event process. You want people to look at your invite and know that they will be attending something special. It has to make a dramatic statement and prep them for the event. It must get them excited, and make them want to attend. Only a professional graphic designers like Hopping Mad can bring this invitation to life. It has to literally jump out of the envelope and scream out at the person. Invitation design is really the foundation of the whole event. The look and feel that we create will then be used through out all the event marketing material. At Hopping Mad Designs we can offer you not only the graphic component of the invitation design but help you in the choice of paper samples and styles. This can often have a huge impact on the delivery and mood of the invite and we can help you facilitate this process through years of invitation design experience. People are very tactile so if effort has gone into choosing an alternative paper stock it will make just that little bit of difference. We are also able to design and develop up a e invitation which can be designed and sent out through a email system like mail chimp. This is a great way to compliment the printed invite material and getting RSVP’s will be a whole lot easier if people can reply on line. This can be managed through a customised database solution which we can implement for your next corporate event. You may even like to take it one step further by having the online invite animate. We have the expertise and in-house skills to provide this service. It makes a great statement and the end users will be more likely to respond if they see your invite animating on screen in a stylish, funky or clever fashion.
- Promotional Material. Every one likes to leave an event with something to remember your company by. If for example you are at a conference with other exhibitors you really need to give the public a item or product that they will remember you by. Gone are the days where a simple pen sufficed. The consumer is way more savvy than that and each business is trying to out do one another in this arena. Your promotional item must have meaning, be reflective of your business, and say something about you. This can often be a difficult decision to make and to make matters worse there are just so many different types of items that you can have you logo on. Hopping Mad Designs can help you with this process. We are able to come up with promotional design ideas and source the relevant products that will compliment these ideas. If this is for an event and a certain theme needs to be maintained then we can choose a item that fits in nicely with the theme. If it is for a conference where you are looking to stand out from the next booth then we can also look for a product that says something striking about your business. The main aim is for them to keep this and think of your business next time they are in the market for your product or service. This is not as easy as it looks and a lot of time and effort needs to be put into this process. Hopping Mad Designs has the design flair and knack to be able to choose a fitting promotional product or even customise a design for a product that will leave a lasting wow factor impression.
- Conference Stands. When you are at a conference you need to have a point of difference. It is a very crammed and competitive area where looking unique can make the difference to passers by. Hopping Mad Designs can design your next conference stand that will not only be visually stunning but incorporate everything you want to say about your business, company or product you are trying to promote. Hopping Mad’s graphic design team will work closely with you to design and deliver a perfect back drop that will get conference attendees attention. Like every component of your conference marketing material we are able to help you look for appropriate imagery, write juicy relevant content and marry this with extremely creative and clever graphics to make your conference or corporate event a success.
- Print Advertisements. If you need to place strategic adverts in industry specific magazines or newspapers hopping Mad Designs can help you in the design, layout and supply of final artwork to any publication of your choosing. Our graphic designers ensure that the theme that has been created is carried across all your advertising material without ever diluting the event message. We are market leaders in advert design and are able to work to tight deadlines if needed ensuring that your next corporate event is a success.
- Website. No event can ever be a success without a website designed and built specifically for your event or conference. We call it a micro site. It is different form your main company website as it is a website purely dedicated to this one event. Hopping Mad Designs can manage this while process for you. Our expert web design team can organise the domain name, hosting, web design, web content creation, programming and site uploading. As an additional plug in for the website we are able to implement a RSVP system where people can register their event interest. This is a quick and easy solution rather than waiting for responses via the mail. We can take it one step further by creating an online community whereby participants can see who is attending, read their business profile and interact with each other prior to the event. Almost like a mini Linked In website but on a much smaller scale.
- Mobile Friendly Web Design. If you really want to capture the busy iphone or android mobile phone market, we can design and build you a micro website for your event thats geared towards this market. They can even respond and interact with the upcoming event on their phone.
- Social Media Strategy. Having a website is just one component of your digital marketing for your event. If you really want to create some hype and get people to know about the corporate event or function then we can design and build a Facebook and Twitter page for specifically targeted to this event. Keeping design style consistent and harmonious across all your event collateral is critical and this includes all your social media marketing. We can even write the content to go on these platforms. This is a relatively new field and businesses looking to get their corporate message out there need to start to take this on board and integrate this as part of their event message. In fact in the future this may even replace printed invitations and brochures. Getting a following on these platforms about your event can really enhance and expand your marketing reach. By embracing this new technology you are in fact opening your event up to a massive new market who would probably have never know about your business, what it does or the upcoming event. Being proactive in this area is a great way to push your brand even further and perhaps create a new generation of loyal customers or clients. You can get people to ‘like’ the event which will further propel your brand forward. There are even a few social media websites specifically aimed at this event market which we are happy to advice you on.
- Conference / Event Follow Up. Once you have captured the email addresses of all people who attended your event you need to follow this up with a thank you card. This can either be done electronically or via print. This is a great way to show your appreciation and let your potential clients know that you care and want their business. Having a database of emails that you can use for marketing later on is a perfect way to retain customer loyalty with future mail out campaigns, newsletters, company news, or special promotions that you may have.
If you are looking for a graphic, website and digital marketing design studio that can handle all your communication material for your next upcoming corporate event, exhibition or function then please give us a call on 02 9360 8514 or contact us here.
Pharmaceutical web design, Medical web design, Lawyer web design, Not For Profit Web Design, Corporate Event Design Sydney, Pharmaceutical Packaging Design Sydney, Fashion web design, Retail Web Design, Sydney Business Website Designers, Directory Web Design, ASX Website Design Sydney, Government + Local Council Web Design, Custom Content Marketing, CHURCH WEBSITE DESIGN SYDNEY and AUSTRALIA, Corporate Identity Design