Hopping Mad Designs is able to design, develop and integrate a full ecommerce platform and shopping cart that will work effectively for your business.
As a website design studio we are able to fully build you a ecommerce solution that will not only look stunning but will also deliver measurable results. Our design interface is easy to use and navigate which allows for the quick purchase of products via a robust and scalable shopping cart system. View some examples of ecommerce website design.
Being the owner of a new ecommerce website design you will be able to go into the back end of our tailor made content management system and easily make any changes that you want to. As this is a site designed by hopping mad designs you will not only get the latest and most up to date features that are available for shopping carts but you will also get a website that looks stunning, unique and has that hopping mad touch. Remember we do not churn out template shopping cart sites like other companies do, we will customise a tailor made solution that will not only enhance your brand online but will give you the best chance of generating those sales.
As with all ecommerce websites designed by Hopping Mad, the coding is done with search engine optimisation (SEO) very much in mind. From our first meeting at briefing stage, we take this into account and design, develop and build you the new site so as to give your new site the best chance of ranking for your main keywords on the major search engines. Our back end platform that the site is built on has all the necessary plug-ins so as to be able to make keyword, title, and title tag changes to each page within the site. All our coding is validated W3C, XHTML/CSS code. In other word we are totally compliant.
With the emergence of social media such as Facebook and Twitter we are also able to integrate a full marketing strategy for you in this realm with the inclusion of:
- Facebook ‘Like ‘ buttons on all pages including product pages
- Product review that can then be shared in Facebook + Twitter
- Share blog posts and integrate these into your social media fabric.
- Blogging about your product can push your online profile, especially if your articles have unique, and interesting content.
We can manage your online social media marketing and be as vocal as youlike about your product on these media platforms. We have an in house copy writing team that can write about your product and publish this online. This is great not only for getting the word out there about your site and your new range of products but also works wonders for your search engine rankings. The more that people talk about your product and in turn the more traffic that is generated to your site, will result in higher rankings.
Shopping cart features
- Product Category Sections: you will be able to add and delete any products at any time of the day. So for example if you find that a product has gone out of stock you can immediately remove it from the ecommerce website and replace it with a new product.
- Pricing Structure: you will be able to change the price of any product as your discretion through our easy to administer ecommerce platform. This is a great way to move stock or products. If you feel that the price is too high all you have to do is go in and take the price down. The effect isimmediate and it is very simple to do.
- Shipping Information: You will be able to change shipping and courierinformation at the press of a button so you will be able to customise this for international orders.
- Product Description: There will be an area within the product page for a detailed description of the product. You can have as much or as little content as you like but you will have the ability to write some ‘sales driven’ content that can really sell your product.
- Email Order Notification: As soon as some one places an order through the ecommerce web site you will be immediately notified of this. On top of that the client who placed the order will also get an email notification that they have placed an order with all the order details and information.
- Customer Database: Your new shopping cart will have a database that will remember customers information and details making it easier for them to make a purchase. Customers will be able to view and modify their personal account details through an easy login area that is password protected. Depending on your preference customer accounts can be created before or after the Check Out area of the site.
- The system will remember the client history and enable the purchase to be made at a later date. You can also forward your purchase ideas to a friend.
- Photo Zooming: You will be able to zoom in on a product image for those wanting to see more details on a product. This is great for products that are extremely detailed such as clothing material, watches, glasses, basically anything you can think of.
- 360 Degree View: The technology is around to be able to have the product rotating 360 degrees within the ecommerce website design. You can see the front, back and sides of a product which is built in such a way that it is viewable on androids and ipads We code it in Java script, not flash to enable this feature. This is a great feature for people on the go who want to look for a product on their iphone or ipad.
- Photo Thumbnails for Each Product: Have as may thumbnail images of the product as you like 5, 10 or even 20 its up to you, that can then enlarge with a simple roll over mechanism. This is a great way to display the many positive features that a product may have.
- Sign up for Newsletter Area: capture client information and email them product updates or specials when ever you like. This is an awesome feature and really keeps your customers loyal to your site.
- Product Selection By Brand: We can break the navigation down with in the site so you can have many separate Brands within your product list.
- Advance Search Function: search for any product through out the site by simply typing in a keyword and the search function will handle the rest for you.
- Activate or Delete Client: you have total control over who is buying your products.
- Eway or Paypal Gateway: Our shopping cart sites allow for both Eway (which is a platform that accepts Visa, Mastercard & Amex) integration as well as the simpler PayPal option. We will guide you through the often difficult process of the Eway & PayPal set-up requirements and fully train you in how it works. We are also here to help you once the site goes live just in case there are any hiccups or bugs in the development of the cart.If you find that you need extra training we are again more than happy to accommodate this.
- Security & Encryption: We can offer SSL implementation and support giving you the highest standard in online security.
- Google Analytics: the website will be fully integrated with Google Analytics so you will have a good idea of where the purchases are coming from and which pages on the site they are going to.
- Mobile Friendly: We can design and build a mobile friendly site that works on all hand held devices.
- Customised Inventory Management System: If you want to go that one step further we have the know how and expertise to integrate a full CRM system that will manage your stock and inventory. This way if a popular product sells out it will be removed from the cart instantly. It can also send you a reminder to re order out of stock products. This is an ideal way to not disappoint potential or existing customers.
The online world is here to stay and businesses now have to ability to get their product to market instantly, not only on a domestic scale but a to a wider international audience. The new shop front for retailers is now an ECommerce Website and the sooner that this new technology is embraced the better it will be for your business.
Hopping Mad Designs can help you design, develop and build you new successful and productive online business that will be profitable!
If you are keen to take the next step please call our Web Design Sydney office on 02 9360 8514 or email: email@example.com
Design. Function. Performance.
• Customised, original design
• Websites that perform
• Content you can manage
Creating. Communicating. Selling.
• Clear communication
• Strong and creative design
• Effective execution
Original. Creative. Powerful.
• Bespoke design creations
• Reflective of your brand
Creative. Impact. Sales.
• Conceptual design
• Copywriting that performs
• Design that sells
Forefront. Customised. Precise.
• Leading-edge technology
• Content management
• Budget conscious
Logic. Function. Performance.
• Consumer engaging
• Delivering conversions
• Customised solutions
Easy. To. Use.
• Robust, stable environment
• Flexible solutions
• Working for you
Research. Traffic. Results.
• Page 1 rankings
• Content development
• Social media management