Web Copywriting | Website Copywriting | Web Content | Article Writing
If you'd like to get an estimate NOW, please call 02 9360 8514
If you have an interesting project, big or small, we'd love to hear from you.
Quality copy is defined by its ability to not be noticed. What is noticed? Poor copy.
Despite the best designs, easy navigation and visual appeal—a spelling error, a lack of punctuation, or an inconsistency in tone, make reading a website difficult. It creates a jarring feeling that will let your readers know they are not welcome, even if they aren’t quite able to put their finger on exactly why.
To ensure your readers—your customers—enjoy their time during their visit to your website, investing in quality copy is a must. To ensure your brand or business is regarded with a sense of quality and trust, investing in copy is invaluable.
In the online environment, users want to be assured that they are dealing with a website they can trust, from a legitimate and reputable company. Spelling errors, or poor quality writing, raises suspicions—and is a sure-fire way to send your customers straight to your competitor.
While many small organisations have a writer in their midst (someone able to control customer communications), few have the specialist skills required to write website copy. The nature of website copy is different, with distinctive requirements. From the length of sentence, to the use of subheadings, hyperlinks and phrase, website copywriters are trained to write for an online audience.
Search engine optimised copy will add a further important layer of value to your website writing. We can help you optimise your website from a technical perspective, but our copywriters can ensure that your foundation copy is also optimised to perform at its peak.
Why Choose a Hopping Mad Copywriter:
They are trained in website copywriting;
They understand the consumer journey;
Professional writing reflects a professional image—yours.
Our copywriter will begin by taking a content brief that will seek to gain insight into your company and brand. From this, and with further product information as required, they will draft copy for the various website segments (as determined by your approved sitemap). Working alongside the Hopping Mad Designer, our copywriters are also able to adjust the copy, as needed, to meet the needs of your evolving website.
By choosing to use a Hopping Mad website copywriter, you are choosing a simple yet professional way to launch your new website—complete, and with confidence.
Your website copy should attract clients, promote sales and keep your audience positively engaged.
To achieve this, your copy should:
- Get straight to the point. There is so much happening online that today’s overwhelmed consumer needs to be offered easily digestible content. Our copywriters know how to treat your clients with respect, and provide content that they will enjoy reading.
- Be clear on what you sell, what you do and why they (your audience) should care. Clear, succinct messages about your product or service will work a lot better for you, if they follow a natural structure.
- Capture the imagination. If you are a travel agent, your copy should take your customers to exotic destinations. If you are a restaurant, customers should leave your website hungry for more. Visual elements are not the only creative elements of a web page—your copy can be also.
- Be an effective sales tool. Like the brochures of old, websites should make customers want to part with their cash for your goods. Strong calls to action, compelling argument and clear benefit promotion, all comes down to copy.
- Build a positive image of your brand. Our copy will shape your customers’ impressions, and help to define your reputation by ensuring the proper use of language, grammar, punctuation and style.
Other Web Design services:
• Customised, original design
• Websites that perform
• Content you can manage
• Clear communication
• Strong and creative design
• Effective execution
• Bespoke design creations
• Reflective of your brand
• Conceptual design
• Copywriting that performs
• Design that sells
• Leading-edge technology
• Content management
• Budget conscious
• Consumer engaging
• Delivering conversions
• Customised solutions
• Robust, stable environment
• Flexible solutions
• Working for you
• Page 1 rankings
• Content development
• Social media management